Pexel Research Services
- Specialists in achieving high quality insight through telephone research – quantitative and qualitative
- We have a positive approach to everything we do. We love a challenge, and if anyone can do it – Pexel can!
- We like to build Strategic Partnerships, with our clients – based on complete confidentiality, and successful achievement.
- We have completed over 2,000 projects for clients in UK, Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, Asia and the Far East – since we were established in 2001.
- We have a capacity of over 160 CATI stations available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- We deliver on specification, on time, and on budget.
- We have over 400 interviewers available and we regularly add more, linked to new projects and new languages.
- We have a low overhead location, matched with a large pool of available, experienced, native speaking interviewers.
- You’ll have a named Project Manager and we update every day during fieldwork - Backed by a named Director who is always available.
- We use Nebu CATI software and prepare analysis outputs in SPSS. We can also use Confirmit, Voxco and other CATI software (for example if working on joint projects / partial projects).
- We pride ourselves on our high Quality Control. All calls are recorded and sampled for quality, and we run plausibility and validation tests throughout the life of a project. We are ISO20252 accredited.
- Contact us, for more information, a specific quote or a chat about how we might work together.
We pride ourselves on our high Quality Control.
All calls are recorded and sampled for quality, and we run plausibility and validation tests throughout the life of a project.
We are ISO20252 accredited.
Contact us, for more information, a specific quote or a chat about how we might work together.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe … to name a few.
In addition we have conducted a number of projects with Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) groups in the UK.
We also conduct interviews in English with Consumers, Businesses, and Not for Profit Organisations in the UK!